Structured Cabling: Fiber Optic & Low Voltage Cabling
We specialize in the design and installation of structured cabling systems. Whether your network is ten computers or ten buildings in a campus environment, we can provide the copper and fiber optic cabling systems that support multiple voice, data, audio video, security and interactive technology applications. Our experienced technicians can install, remove and provide maintenance on fiber optic cabling and low voltage cabling, such as Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6A, and coax. If a wireless connection is what you need, we can install point-to-point airFiber® wireless connection.
Advantages of working with us:
- Factory authorized installer of top connectivity manufacturers.
- Certified member of the Corning Cable Systems LANscape® Network of Preferred Installers (NPI), which allows us to offer our customers a 25-year extended warranty.
- Specialize in fiber optic cable installation, termination, splicing and testing.
- Install and certify cables per ANSI/TIA/EIA/BICSI standards. Certified Level 4 testers, with use of Fluke & OTDR testing equipment.
- Full-time employees who are factory trained technicians that evaluate, design and install an integrated system to meet the needs of our customers.
Certifications for Structured Cabling, Components, Copper & Fiber Optics with the following: